About Me

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is noone alive who is youer than you.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Junk Kouture 2012 - Part 4

So over the past couple of days I've been campaigning like crazy to get people to vote for my outfit on the Junk Kouture website. You can vote here and I need all the help I can get! Share it on Facebook, Tweet it, text your friends, get creative! I really need a hand!
Of course I have my whole family put to work, asking colleagues, friends and classmates to vote, but no matter how many people promise to, it seems like about 5 other contestants are getting triple!
I brought Maria, my model, down to my old primary school, Guardian Angels National School, on Tuesday morning for "Prayers and Assembly" in the junior classes. I got a great response, cheers and claps and promises go leor, but my guess is five minutes after the left the assembly hall, they forgot what happened and didn't vote. God damn the short attention spans of children under the age of 7.
Every day in school, an announcement is made over the intercom to vote for me and support the school blah blah blah, but apart from some of the girls in my year, a lot don't seem to be bothering. Myself and a friend, Tara, plan to spam it all over Facebook tonight, creating a sort of school spirit/Loreto sisterhood and get everyone in on it.
Anyway the show is on this Sunday, I'm ridiculously excited but also so scared. It's going to be awkward if I don't get through after making so many people share the link everywhere and take the time to vote for me! I'll have a post up about that, possibly on the Monday if it goes well and I'm not too ashamed to spread the word.
Pip, pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment