About Me

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is noone alive who is youer than you.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ireland being Bipolar

Last week, Ireland had the best weather we've seen in years, better even than we have in the summers. All through the week everyone was getting so excited for a lovely, sunny, Easter break, but to no avail. After wasting 10 hours in school every day last week, and all the sun, it snowed in Dublin today. IT SNOWED.

Each day has been misleading in the mornings, with the sun creeping through the window promising a good day, so I've been getting dressed in pretty sun dresses and shorts, and then realising the second I step out the door that it's colder than the Arctic, and I'm forced to go back inside and put on a big wooly geansai.

I'm sick of it and I'm really counting down the days till I go to Spain for 4 weeks, where hopefully I'll lose this pale glow and replace it with an off-white tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment